2013 Call for Abstracts for the Santa Clara Valley Brain Injury
The Conference Planning Committee would like to invite you to submit abstracts for presentations or for the poster session within the 2013 conference (February 28-March 2, 2013 in San Jose, CA).
Presentations will be 60 minutes (general presentation) or 20 minutes (platform presentation) throughout the conference. Posters will be featured during the Friday evening reception. Awards will be given for best research poster, best clinical poster, and best advocacy poster.
The abstract submission process is completed online.
Before you login, you may want to prepare the following materials:
- Abstract title
- A brief one paragraph bio that includes your qualifications for presenting the subject matter
- A list of co-authors or co-presenters (if any) and their affiliations
- Three to five learning objectives for the presentation
The text of the abstract (no more than 400 words)
- For clinical presentations this should include information on a statement of the problem, clinical issue, and best practive approach
- For research presentations this should include information on the introduction to the problem, methodology, results, and conclusions
- Four to six key words for the presentation
Please click here for a PDF copy of the abstract submission items. This PDF is for informational purposes only, and will not allow you to submit your abstract.
IMPORTANT: If your abstract is approved, you will be required to register for the conference. Speakers and poster presenters can register at a reduced rate. You will also be responsible for any travel or lodging expenses that you may incur. No expenses, honorarium, or stipend will be offered.
THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OCTOBER 15, 2012.
Clicking on this link will take you to the abstract submission area: http://www.cvent.com/d/ncq25z
For general information on the conference, please visit braininjuryconference.org